Senin, 31 Juli 2017

Introduction

Good day to you, Sir/Madam!


First, allow me to introduce myself '-')/


My name is Moch. Nabil Farras Dhiya. You can call me Nabil or Farras. I was born on the 21th Century in Tasikmalaya to a happy family. My father's name is Dadan, and my mother's is Yulia. Both my father and mother are currently working as a civil server. As of today, my father is working in Pontianak. His workplace is temporary, because every 2-3 years he'll be placed in another city. While my mother is always working in Bandung to take care of me and my two brothers. My older brother is a student in an University on Bandung, while my little brother is an elementary student in Labschool. Now, all of us lived at Bumi Panyawangan, Jl. Marsawa III No. 1.

Ok, maybe that's enough about my family, now I'll focus about telling myself '-')b

Ok, let's start again. My name is Nabil. As I said before, I was born on the 21th Century. 2003, to be exact. Now, I'm a student in SMAN 3 Bandung. Normally, now I should be a 3th grade student in Junior High School, but because I finished my Elementary study in 5 years, a year earlier than normal (due to an acceleration program, which allow you to finish a study faster than normal), here I am. For your information, I studied in Labschool for 5 years and 2 Bandung Junior High School for 3 years. Actually, I want to enter 5 Junior High School to join Acceleration Program again, but my parents forbid me because they're afraid that I'm gonna be too exhausted. 

My hobbies are relatively unique, because reading a manga (Japanese comic), and studying physics or math are very troublesome for some people. On my free time, I usually studying Olympic grade Physics and Math problems or simply watching an Anime all day long. Even on holiday, I spent 19 hours/day playing games for 1-2 months, leaving only about 5 hours or so to sleep. So, my brain usually didn't work properly on the first and second week of school. So from now on, I vow to myself to never drown in the virtual world again.

Even though I love studying, doesn't mean that I love EVERY subject. Because you know, I really suck at Biology and History. So, basically I suck, really suck at memorizing something, except numbers, concepts, and formulas. 

Maybe some of you are wondering, "Why do I like studying, especially physics and math?"
Well, there are many reasons. As I tell you before, one of it is because I suck at memorizing. The other is because I think, Physics is the only way for us, human, to understand completely about how this world truly works, starting from sound, motion, liquid, planets, and many others. As for Math, Math is the "bridge" for every Science subject. We even use math on Chemistry, Economy, and many others. Lastly, it's related to my dream. My dream is to finish my doctorate degree in the University of Tokyo and become a Physicist there. Wish me luck :d

I think that's all about me for now. Further more than this is dangerous (lol). I absolutely don't want my private information to be leaked on the Internet.
I wish all of you will be able to achieve your dream, whoever you are, and whatever your dream is, as long as it's a good thing. Good luck, and

See you next time! 'o')/

2 komentar:

  1. wow cool!!! how amazing is 2017 nabil!!

    BalasHapus
  2. Goodluck to you too Nabil! I hope you will be able to achieve your aspirations as well >_<

    BalasHapus

Esensi Teknologi

 [TUGAS 3 DIKPUS 2021] Moch Nabil Farras D 16020147 FMIPA - MA'20 74 Teknologi. Suatu entitas yang membuat segala hal yang sebelumnya ha...